Welcome to the first comprehensive encyclopedia of the human energetic anatomy. Here is a reference that no personal or professional health-care library should be without - an in-depth guide to the invisible energies of the spirit, psyche, and consciousness that influence every aspect of our well-being. Whether you are looking for the right complementary medicine to enhance your own healing practice, seeking perennial wisdom about your body's energetic nature from world traditions, or exploring the quantum edge of intention-based care, The Subtle Body is an indispensable companion for exploring virtually any facet of holistic healing.
Created for healing professionals and patients alike, this volume provides a lexicon of terms and detailed entries about our energetic biology and how it relates to our physical being. This invaluable information will help you enhance any form of health care and give you the knowledge you need to develop an integrated approach for your clients well-being - or your own.
All healers are "energetic" healers, whether they know it or not. Because every health issue has a physical and an energetic component, even a simple physical treatment like bandaging a cut also impacts the body's spiritual, mental, and emotional welfare. The Subtle Body is a comprehensive encyclopedia devoted to the critical world of our invisible anatomy, where so much of healing actually occurs.
Compiled by intuitive healer and scholar Cyndi Dale, this reference book covers:
- What is the "subtle body"? New scientific understanding of our quantum-state existence and the unseen fields that determine our physical condition
- True integrative care: how combining Eastern energetic modalities with Western scientific rigor yields optimum results
- The meridians, fields, and chakras: detailed information and diagrams about the role of these energetic structures in our overall health
- Energy-based therapy principles from the world's healing traditions-including Ayurveda, Qigong, Reiki, Quabalah, and many more
For professionals who want to make the leap from being good healers to great ones, one thing is clear: we need to care for every facet of our well-being. With The Subtle Body, practitioners and patients alike now have an unprecedented resource for understanding the physical, energetic, and spiritual elements of human health - for an informed, complete approach to healing.
The Subtle Body: An Encyclopedia of Your Energetic Anatomy
Compiled by energetic healer and scholar Cyndi Dale, The Subtle Body examines:
Energy-based therapy principles from the world's healing traditions, including Ayurveda, Qigong, Reiki, Quabalah, and many more
• The science of subtle anatomy―the ancient models and the newest research on the unseen fields that determine our physical condition
• True integrative care―how combining Eastern energetic modalities with Western scientific rigor yields optimum results
• The meridians, fields, and chakras―detailed information and diagrams about the role of these energetic structures in our overall health
• The role of intention in healing―how the beliefs of a healer, patient, and everyone involved affect the outcome of a treatment
What is it that distinguishes good healers from great ones? Today it is clear that the most successful healing occurs when we take into account every level of our physical and energetic selves. With The Subtle Body, you now have an unprecedented resource for understanding the physical, energetic, and spiritual elements of human health, providing an informed, complete approach to healing.